Four Oaks Lodging & RV Resort
Small RV Park and motel offering the “Home of the Best Rates on I-95.” Park offers large full hookup sites with 30/50 amp hookups at all sites. Park has both back in and pull thru sites for big rigs. Excellent satellite and TV reception and Free Wi-Fi throughout the park and motel. Wake up to free breakfast, and ice. Pets welcome. Dump station available. Golf Laundry and fishing less than a mile from the park. Cable tv also available at most sites.
1 mile north of Four Oaks, 5 miles South of Smithfield
with loads of restaurants and attractions within a 3-5 mile radius
- Traveling north on I-95: Follow I-95 to exit 90. At the end of the ramp turn left. You will go 100 ft and come to a stop sign. Turn left and go up over I-95, turn left at flashing light and keep to the right. Drive 200 Yards and you will find us on the right.
- Traveling south on I-95: Follow I-95 to exit 90. As you are coming off on the exit ramp look for the break in the islands and turn left onto hwy 301 south. Drive 200 yards and you will find us on your right.
- Traveling east on I-40: Take I-40 East to I-95 North. Follow I-95 to exit 90. At the end of the ramp turn left. You will go 100 ft and come to a stop sign. Turn left and go up over I-95, turn left at flashing light and keep to the right. Drive 200 Yards and you will find us on the right.
- Traveling west on I-40: Take I-40 West to I-95 North. Follow I-95 to exit 90. At the end of the ramp turn left. You will go 100 ft and come to a stop sign. Turn left and go up over I-95, turn left at flashing light and keep to the right. Drive 200 Yards and you will find us on the right.
- Traveling east on Highway 70: Take Exit 334 (Selma) to I-95 South. Take I-95 South to Exit 90. As you are coming off on the exit ramp look for the break in the islands and turn left onto hwy 301 south. Drive 200 yards and you will find us on your right.
- Traveling west on Highway 70: Take 70 to I-95 South. Take I-95 South to Exit 90. As you are coming off on the exit ramp look for the break in the islands and turn left onto hwy 301 south. Drive 200 yards and you will find us on your right.
Cancel prior to 48 hours of the reservation date, there is a $10 cancellation fee. Cancel with-in 48 hours, you will be charged for your reservation. Monthly site reservations are charged $100 non-refundable deposit which is applied to your first months rent. No Refunds for early departures.
Terms & Conditions for Four Oaks RV Resort:
- CHECK-OUT: Please check out or re-register by 11:00 a.m. – your site may be rented to another camper. Please make arrangements at the office for late departure (fee).
- CAMPSITE MANNERS: Please be a good neighbor and respect other camper’s sites – do not cut through occupied sites.
- SPEED LIMITS: Posted speed limits are for the protection of all our campers and pets. Please observe 5 mph maximum limit.
- FIRES: Fires at RV sites must be in fire rings, grills, or hibachis with sufficient legs to prevent damage to picnic table/grounds.
- VEHICLES: Maximum one RV and one vehicle per site.
- MOTORCYCLES: Quiet motorcycles are always welcome. Please, no wheelies – even if you are an expert.
- TRASH: Please keep your site clean and orderly. Please use plastic bag and place in Dumpter by the Office in the morning. DO NOT leave trash out at night! The critters might get it. please seperate recycling.
- PETS: Pets love camping, and we love pets! Please keep them leashed and quiet at all times. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PET OUTSIDE UNATTENDED. Always clean up after your pet. Aggressive pets are not allowed, please leave them at home.
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00 pm – 7:00 am. Please allow others to get a good night’s sleep. No generators should be used during quiet time.
- CHILDREN & GUESTS: You are responsible for the actions and safety of children and guests. Young children should always be accompanied by an adult.
- RESTROOMS: We appreciate the many compliments we get on our restrooms. Our hot water is free (no “quarter meters”), so we ask that you help keep our costs bearable by limiting your time in the showers. Dish washing is prohibited in the restrooms for sanitary reasons. Please help us keep our facilities neat and clean so that everyone can enjoy them. Report any problems to the office.
- THINK ENVIRONMENTALLY: Please conserve water and be sure faucets are turned completely off. Please do not chop, nail or otherwise damage trees, and for everyone’s safety, no clotheslines!
- VISITORS: All visitors must register at the office
- SMOKERS: Please dispose of cigarettes properly – do not toss them on the ground.
- ALCOHOL: Keep alcoholic beverage use low-key. Excessive drinking will not be tolerated
- MESSAGES, MAIL, ETC: Emergency messages will be delivered to your Campsite. Outgoing mail may be deposited in the Mail Box in front of the office.
- A NOTE TO WINTER CAMPERS: Our water system serves the Campground year-round. However, in severe cold, please fill your freshwater tanks and disconnect and drain your hose so it will not freeze and leave you without water.
- THE FINE PRINT: We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the Campground, with NO REFUND, who we feel is disturbing the Camping experience of others. Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries or loss of property. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- THANKS FOR COMING…We hope to see you on your return trip.
$25 with Discounts.
Weekly and monthly rates, please call for availability.
- Bentonville Battlefield
- Nahunta Pork Center
- Tuckers Lake
- Rudy Theater
- State Farmers Market
- Ava Gardner Museum
- Carolina Premium Outlets
- JR Tobacco Outlet
- Howell Woods
- Selma Antiques
Connect With Us
- Accommodate Big Rigs
- Pull Through Sites
- Rental Trailers
- Slide Out Sites
- Tent Sites
- American Express
- BBQ Grills
- Cell Phone Service
- Convenience Store
- Covered Pavillion Area
- Fenced Pet Area
- Picnic Area
- Restroom/Shower Facilities
- TV/Satellite Service
- Adult 21 and Over
- Family Friendly
- Pet Friendly - Breed Restricted
- 20 Amp Service
- 30 Amp Service
- 50 Amp Service
- Full Hookups
- Coast to Coast
- Enjoy America
- Escapees RV Club
- Family Motor Coach Association
- Good Sam Club
- Happy Camper Club
- KOA VAlue Kard Rewards
- Passport America
- Thousand Trails