Is COVID-19 causing your campground to lose money?
There is Help for Campgrounds Affected Financially by this Pandemic
Late Friday, Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Here are some CARES ACT RESOURCES:
- Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Process for Accessing SBA’s Disaster Relief Lending
- How to complete the SBA Disaster Relief Loan Application
- Calculating your PPP loan amount and other FAQs Answered
Have a question about the CARES Act or SBA loans? Get it answered by an industry expert at Thursday’s FREE Webinar.
IS YOUR CAMPGROUND OPEN? PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR EMPLOYEES, AND YOUR CAMPERS.
Be prepared by using these helpful resources: (links found on arvc.org/coronavirus)
- Customize your Emergency Plan with the Disaster Hawk.app FREE Download Apple/Google Play
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- CDC: Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidelines
- How to protect Yourself, Your Employees and Your Campers
CARVC REACHING OUT TO ESTABLISH CAMPGROUNDS AS AN “ESSENTIAL BUSINESS.”
NC and SC Governors have issued executive orders in reference to the COVID-19 virus. CARVC has been working with ARVC and Byron Carroll (owner of Carrollwoods RV Park at Grapefull Sisters Vineyard, and worked legislatively with ARVC) in a joint effort to establish campgrounds as “essential businesses”.Several e-mails have been sent to the CARVC membership detailing those efforts.Please reach out to the CARVC office with any additional concerns or questions!