GSP RV Park is a friendly & spacious RV Park conveniently located in Greer just off I-85 between Spartanburg and Greenville SC.
Our park consist of 37 RV sites with well-maintained gravel pads that can accommodate the largest of rigs. All sites have 20/30/50 amp service with full hook-up and free Wi-Fi. We have well-maintained gravel roads throughout the park with much room to maneuver your large rig with tow. We are pet friendly with a large fenced “Bark Park”, but restricted to certain breeds. Enjoy social gatherings at one of our large fire pits or enjoy the beautiful sunset while sitting beneath our Edison lights. We invite you to join us whether it’s one night, weekly or seasonal stay. We are open year round!
We apologize but no permanent residents, no bath or laundry facilities available on grounds.
Rules & Regulations:
- Rates are based on two person occupancy, two vehicles and two pets per RV site. Extra fees for three or more people.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH.
- QUITE HOURS ARE FROM 10 PM to 8 AM.
- All RV sites will be kept neat and orderly. No buildings, sheds, freezers, clothes lines, tarps, tents, etc. are permitted.
- No utility trailers allowed on site without approval from property manager, if approved, there is an additional Fee.
- All Propane Tanks (outside of RVs) must be placed at rear of RV and out of sight. No larger than 100 lbs. tanks allowed. During winter months there can be exceptions, please check with the office prior to usage and placing.
- No RV rugs, matts, etc. allowed on grass. Grills are allowed on grass only during usage. Grills not in use are to be stored on gravel pad or decks/patios.
- Fire pits are permitted only if the fire is up off the ground and in a self-contained unit. All fires MUST be supervised by an adult. Fire pits not in use are to be stored on gravel pad or decks/patios.
- No vehicles in disrepair on GSP RV Park’s grounds.
- A sewer donut (threaded connection) MUST be used on all sewage hoses. When not connected to sewage, please close sewage receptacle with cap. This is a health ordinance.
- All vehicle(s) must be parked in your designated RV site only, NO parking is permitted on grass, roads or in empty RV sites.
- All guest is responsible for the behavior & control of themselves, their children, visiting guest & pets.
- Please limit rinsing/washing of vehicles to once per week. RV washing is aloud but please keep the water usage to a minimum to prevent additional cost.
- Any violation of Park, County or State law/Rules while on GSP RV Park’s property will result in an immediate eviction.
- Please be respectful of others and their RV site.
Pet Rules & Regulations:
- Limited to two (2) pets per RV site. Due to insurance reasons, certain breeds are not permitted on GSP RV Park’s grounds.
- Owners are required to show proof of pet’s current vaccinations (Rabies, DHLPP & Bordetella).
- All pets should be healthy and free from contagious disease, parasites, fleas and ticks.
- All pets must always be on a leash and under control .
- No unattended pets allowed outside of RV and always be present with their pet(s) while in Bark Park and GSP’s property.
- All pet owners/handlers MUST PICK UP pet waste after their pets immediately.
- All Pet owners/handlers are responsible for the behavior of their pet(s). Owners/handlers are liable for any damage to property, persons, or other pets caused by their pet(s). Entry into the Dog Park is at the risk of the dog owners or handlers.